Agile Project Manager/Scrum Master
Working in a small dynamic development organisation, as The Project Manager you will take responsibility for the reporting and delivery of multiple concurrent internal projects. Fast paced and demanding, you will work in two week sprints.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines working at pace and within a changing environment.
- A great influencer with the ability to multi-task.
- A knowledge of modern project management tools.
- An attention detail with exceptional communication skills.
- Deep understanding of the software delivery life-cycle.
- Project Management of bespoke software delivery projects.
- Proven in working in an agile project delivery framework.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Project Manager who wants shape and coordinate all project delivery within a growing company. The role will demand real energy and passion and will require the creation of project management processes and tools for this company.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a commercial software development company.
Our office is based just outside of Buckshaw Village, near Chorley. Just a few minutes’ walk from Buckshaw Village train station or M6 and M61 motorway.
Perks and benefits on offer to the successful PHP Developer include:
- Apple Mac Environment.
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Flexible working.
- Budget for training and development.
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee.
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays).
- Employee discount scheme with ComputerShare.
- Nest Pension Scheme.
- £150 contribution for eye tests and glasses/contact lenses.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Regular paid social events.