Business Development Manager
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree (science / technical subject desirable)
- At least 3-5 years of B2B self-generating sales experience
- Advanced proficiency with software, computers and technology
- Good with people
- Familiarity with the ECO or Energy Efficiency Industries
Characteristics We Like:
- Positive, with a can-do attitude
- Responsible, mature & level-headed
- Hard-working, focussed & organised
- Takes ownership of their work
- Humble & empathetic with others
- Ambitious and driven by earning potential
- Someone who takes pride in their work
- Able to keep a positive, responsible attitude under pressure
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Generating your own leads from our CRM or otherwise, calling prospective clients to raise interest
- Offering & undertaking online demos of our software and services to prospects
- Taking payment, on-boarding and setting up new customers on the system
- Undertaking account management work with your own accounts
- Building relationships with customers, manage any issues – upselling or cross-selling additional services
- Providing any required ongoing training & product support for customers
- Participating in regular sales meetings to review performance
- Working on personal development, attending training and develop knowledge & skills
- Attending occasional industry conferences and events around the UK
- Government funding & tackling climate change make for genuine job security
- Growing business with increasing revenue year-on-year
- Biggest quarter for revenues ever was Q3 2020
- Relaxed office environment & family-friendly people in the business
- Working days mixed between the office and home
- Market leading & award-winning software system
Our office is based just outside of Buckshaw Village, near Chorley. Just a few minutes’ walk from Buckshaw Village train station or M6 and M61 motorway.
Perks and Benefits on offer to the successful Business Development Manager include:
- Apple Mac Environment.
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans.
- Flexible working.
- Budget for training and development.
- Unlimited Nespresso coffee.
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays).
- Employee discount scheme with ComputerShare.
- Nest Pension Scheme.
- £150 contribution for eye tests and glasses/contact lenses.
- Relaxed dress code.
- Regular paid social events.