£ Highly Competitive + amazing benefits and career development opportunities
Due to explosive growth, we now need a highly ambitious, hands-on Retrofit Coordinator who can support the Retrofit team to deliver the best-in-class, end-to-end, Retrofit service for our clients and ensure that there is 100% compliance to PAS 2030 standards.
Our Retrofit team continues to grow, currently consisting of 8 team members! So if you think you have the skills outlined below and want to join our awesome team, then get in touch today!
How we see the role:
- Ensuring PAS 2035 compliance under ECO and any other relevant schemes
- Liaising with Retrofit Assessors and Installers
- Initiating contact with installation company installers when required and be the point of contact to answer any questions regarding design choices
- Liaising with the government quality standard organisation, TrustMark as well as certification bodies and accreditation schemes to resolve disputes arising from audit failures
- Liaising with colleagues to resolve issues and identify system/process improvements
- Completing compliance checks of project documentation and evidence for multiple concurrent PAS 2035 projects
- Completing PAS 2035 compliance checks
- Operating under an internal framework to assess the quality of work, and ensure work is completed in the most effective manner
- Being a point of contact for clients and team members
- Lodging Retrofit projects into the TrustMark Data Warehouse
- Being responsible for ensuring compliance documentation is completed accurately and in line with the appropriate PAS standards
Our future Retrofit Coordinator:
Will have experience of working in, or understanding of, the ECO sector as well as;
- Knowledge and understanding of PAS2030/ PAS2035
- Construction industry experience such as working as a Contractor, Surveyor, Site Manager/Agent or Clerk of Works etc
- A good understanding of the principles of Building Physics as relating to the fabric of existing buildings and the potential consequences of retrofit energy efficiency measures
- A good understanding of a range of building services systems – particularly heating, insulation and ventilation systems
So if you believe you can do all of this, want to grow with us and bring your own flair to our awesome team, we want to hear from you!
This position will be just the beginning of your career at ECO Surv. The scope to grow and develop into a number of positions makes it an extremely exciting time to join us.