£ Highly Competitive DOE + amazing benefits and career development opportunities
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a talented and motivated Senior Full Stack Developer to join our passionate team.
As a full stack developer at ECO Surv, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the software products we offer, keeping us as the number 1 software solution in our industry. You will be responsible for the development for both the frontend and backend codebases. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Laravel and React frameworks, DevOps, automated testing and a proven track record of successfully developing scalable SaaS software solutions.
How we see the role:
- Leading our engineering efforts.
- Shaping our product and technology strategy.
- Putting the customer at the centre of your thinking and building.
- Championing and elevating our ways of working, uphold and strive for best practices across the whole product lifecycle.
- Getting to work with a wide range of technologies and platforms.
- Having strong communication skills, especially for non-technical stakeholders and team members.
- Being an integral part of the small, tight-knit team with big ambitions.
Our future Senior Full Stack Developer:
- Is experienced working with SaaS applications in a growth phase mentality.
- Thrives in intimate team settings and are at ease in a fast-paced atmosphere, where versatility is key, and everyone dives into various aspects of the project.
- Happy to work across a range of technologies.
- A seasoned pro with unit testing and it’s part of your day-to-day way of working (TDD a bonus).
- Highly experienced with good coding practices and principles like SOLID and Clean Architecture to ensure code is clean and maintainable.
- Generally very experienced working in Agile software development environments.
- Cares about what you do, and you like to make a difference.
- Can demonstrate an ability to elevate performance standards within the development team.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience working in B2B environments.
- Experience maintaining AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
Whilst we largely work remotely at the moment, our preference is for someone based in the North West of England who’ll be happy to be in the Chorley/Buckshaw office in person 2 days a week (not suited to someone who only wants to work fully remotely).